René Magritte Son of Man (signed & numbered lithograph)
"Son of Man" (Le Fils de l'Homme). Color lithograph after the painting by René Magritte, plate-signed by Magritte and numbered from the edition of 275. This lithograph was printed and published in 2010 in our Art-Lithographies workshop in Paris using 100% cotton 300 g/m² BFK Rives paper.
Artwork entirely made in France: from the production of the paper in Arches in the Vosges department, to the traditional lithographic printing process, one drawing for each different color, one color per press run. The lithograph was authorized, supervised and validated by the ADAGP (Society of Authors in the Graphic and Plastic Arts) and by Mr. Charly Herscovici, President of the Magritte Foundation, Chairman of the Magritte Museum and unique representative of the Magritte Succession. Each lithograph features the dry stamps of the Magritte Foundation & ADAGP and is countersigned in pencil by Mr. A proof of edition is printed on the back of the lithograph, guaranteeing its authenticity.
The item "René Magritte Son of Man (signed & numbered lithograph)" is in sale since Thursday, December 14, 2017. This item is in the category "Art\Art Prints". The seller is "art-lithos" and is located in Paris. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Size: Medium (up to 36in.
- Original/Reproduction: Artwork Reproduction
- Signed: Plate-signed & Numbered
- Artist: René Magritte
- Style: Surrealism
- Listed By: Original Printers & Publishers
- Edition Type: Limited Edition
- Medium: Lithograph
- Edition Size: 275
- Print Type: Lithograph
- Size Type/Largest Dimension: 17.7' x 23.6'
- Framed/Unframed: Unframed
- Date: 2010
- Publisher: Artvalue.com
- Paper: Pur Chiffon BFK Rives
- Stamp: Dry stamps of the Magritte Foundation & ADAGP
- Year: 2010
- Features: Signed
- Certificate of authenticity: Yes
- Width (Inches): 17.7
- Subject: Men
- Originality: Limited Edition Print
- Height (Inches): 23.6
- Print Surface: Paper