Richard Wilson Limited Edition Jack Johnson Print. Number #19 Autographed
Wilson has produced an impressive twenty-year career as a productive professional artist, freelance and corporate graphic designer, and teacher at Pitt Community College. He has artworks in numerous collections, public and private, but is most proud of his official portrait of George Henry White, the last former slave to serve in Congress, and the fact that Wilson is the first African-American artist to have a portrait publicly displayed in a North Carolina courthouse.
This is signed and is part of a special edition. It is #19 of only 100 produced.
The print is on a museum quality. Heavyweight, acid-free, watercolor textured palate printed with archival inks. It measures 17 x 37 with a 16 x 36 image. I have listed it as used because it unfortunately does show very slight wear on some of the corners as well as a small mark on the bottom right corner (see last 4 pictures). The slight wear is the reason for the great price. I would love to see this framed and truly appreciated.
Smoke and pet free home. It will come rolled in a media tube for protection.
It is from a smoke and pet free home. Feel free to ask any questions! This item is in the category "Art\Art Prints".
The seller is "tilli71-2008" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Artist: Richard Wilson
- Unit of Sale: Single Piece
- Signed By: Richard Wilson
- Image Orientation: Portrait
- Size: Large
- Signed: Yes
- Material: Museum Quality Heavyweight Textured Watercolor Paper
- Item Length: 37 in
- Certificate of Authenticity (COA): No
- Region of Origin: North Carolina, USA
- Framing: Unframed
- Subject: Boxing, Jack Johnson, African American Artists
- Type: Print
- Year of Production: 2018
- Theme: Art, Boxing, Jack Johnson
- Style: Pastel
- Features: Limited Edition
- Production Technique: Giclée Print
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Culture: African American
- Item Width: 17 in
- Time Period Produced: 2010-2019