The Leopard byGiuseppe Di Lampedusa LEC Limited Editions Club SIGNED #256 of 750
The Leopard by Giuseppe Di Lampedusa LEC Limited Editions Club SIGNED #256 of 750. The book and slipcase are in excellent condition. The Limited Editions Club Letter dated February 1989 is included. The book is covered in natural linen, so there are natural variations.
There is a spine label of Nigerian goatskin stamped in gold. The slipcase is solid black fabric with light texture. The book with slipcase measures 14.25 " X 10.5" X 2 thick and has 238 numbered pages.
This Italian novel was almost entirely produced on the mainland of Italy. The typesetting and printing were done at Stamperia Valdonega. The paper was made from cotton liners at a mill in Pescia.
Piero Guccione drew his plate in Rome. The result is a beautifully printed and bound book. This item is in the category "Books & Magazines\Antiquarian & Collectible".
The seller is "7854engen" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Binding: Cloth
- Place of Publication: New York
- Publisher: The Limited Editions Club
- Subject: Literature & Fiction
- Original/Facsimile: Original
- Year Printed: 1988
- Language: English
- Illustrator: Piero Guccione
- Special Attributes: Slipcase, Newsletter, Illustrated, Limited Edition
- Author: Giuseppe Di Lampedusa
- Region: North America
- Topic: Literature
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Italy